Friday, February 10, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy!

I'm actually writing this blog with mixed emotions..

I'm a bit sad because it's been a while since I've scrapped..  and I really miss it SO MUCH!  Ironically, now that I have my son to scrap about, I don't scrap as much as I want to..  not for the lack of inspiration, but lack of time!  Between work, chores, and my son, the little time I have left for myself, I spend sleeping!  LoL!!

I'm also happy.. because I just learned about this new sketch site: Let's Get Sketchy! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE sketch sites!  Like I always say, I still consider myself as a newbie when it comes to scrapbooking.. especially in making LOs!  Hence, sketches are really helpful and inspirational for me.. And I just can't wait to try out the nice sketches at Let's Get Sketchy!:)

gif animator


To Ms. Brensheiva, congratulations on your new site!  I wish you all the best and success.. Can't wait to share with you the LOs I make using your sketches..:)

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Janice, I really appreciate your support and hope to see you on the blog often so you can show that beautiful baby off!

    ReplyDelete